SuperCharger is currently looking for the best FinTech companies to join their third accelerator program in Hong Kong.
SuperCharger is Asias leading no-equity FinTech Accelerator with programs in Hong Kong and Malaysia. We are currently seeking high-growth FinTech companies to join our Hong Kong 2018 program.
The application for the third program in Hong Kong is now open. Apply now to be one of the ten finalists for our program between March and June 2018!â:
- US$670K investment committed for the 2nd cohort and US$370M collectively raised by our alumni
- 16 proof-of-concepts to build pilot products
- 214 business lead introductions
- 7 awards at global competitions, including FinTech Finals, Finovate, Singapore FinTech Festival and ICT Awards
- 80+ article references and interviews
SuperCharger welcomes FinTech startups and scale-ups from all sub-sectors. The selected 10 companies will join a robust 12-week curriculum tailored to building strategic investor relations and scaling their businesses through:
- Dedicated matching with our Main Partner and Supporting Partners
- Workshops that cover key topics and strategies
- Publicity through participation in global FinTech events
- Mentorship with our extensive network of industry leaders
About Fintech SuperCharger
SuperCharger is Asia’s leading Fintech accelerator that operates a 12-week program in Hong Kong and Malaysia. We provide global start-ups and scale-ups the resources and support they need to thrive in the Asian market, and simultaneously facilitate proof-of-concepts and productions deals between our startups and corporate partners. SuperCharger is trusted by tier 1 financial institutions and governments to catalyze their Fintech agenda.
We do not take any equity in the companies for the program and work with both early stage start-ups and established scale-ups. The 8 companies from our previous cohort have closed 16 proof-of-concepts with corporate clients, raised US$700K, and generated another 28 deals in the pipeline within 12 weeks. Our 26 alumni companies from 9 countries have successfully expanded in Asia and have raised US$370M to date.
SuperCharger will be holding a Roadshow in Singapore (13 – 17 Nov) at FinTech Festival and London (24 Nov – 7 Dec) at FinTech Connect Live. If there are any FinTech companies that might be interested, they can contact us at [email protected]