Interview about Switzerland as a fintech hub: Gian à Porta sees high potential for fintech startups – also from abroad – to come to Switzerland for successful collaborations with Swiss banks. On the other hand, banks will benefit from partnerships with fintech startups as those small and agile units will help them to be innovative and keep up the pace of the changes in a more and more digitized world.
- SFS Startup of the Month: wemakeit
- Interview mit Patrick Baumberger, Raiffeisen
- VERBAND DER SCHWEIZER FINTECH STARTUPS STELLT SICH NEU AUF
- „FINMA is taking a vanguard role, at least in the relatively irrelevant area of discretionary investment management agreements.“
- Gian Reto à Porta about the Swiss fintech scene
Leave A Comment