We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Head of Key Account Management (m/f) to join our new venture in the personal finance optimization business.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You take the lead in all performance-based marketing activities (e.g. SEA, SEO, Display Marketing, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing)
- You design, execute and challenge the overall performance marketing strategy of the company
- You collect and use marketing business intelligence knowledge
- You are responsible for building and leading the online marketing team
- You work with and directly report to the Managing Director
Our Perfect Match:
- Has at least 4 years of experience in performance marketing
- Has led a team and enjoys doing so
- Has in-depth experience using the major pay per click advertising channels
- Has a university degree, preferably from a top university or business/tech school
- Works with a performance-driven mindset and is strongly motivated to develop professionally
- Has a hands-on mentality and is passionate about entrepreneurship
- Is fluent in English, German is a plus
- Is a team player with proven experience in building and leading performance-oriented teams
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!