- Second wave of expansion – on top of 600% growth since 2013
- Over 2,500 customers in 14 countries
- Clients include Mövenpick, Hard Rock Cafe and the Holy Cow Group
- Focus on growth in the German speaking region of Switzerland
- Zurich office to open in September 2017
- Over 46 million transactions per year using iKentoo
Zurich/Geneva – 28 June 2017: iKentoo SA, the Swiss-based leading developer and provider of POS and Business Management Systems for the Hospitality Industry, has successfully concluded a multi-million franc private equity raising. These funds will be used to open a fully staffed technical, sales and support office in Zurich, and further develop its presence in France, Germany and Spain. Key clients contributed to the equity raising.
Founded in Geneva in 2011, iKentoo has over 2,500 customers in 14 countries who use its iPad®-based Point of Sale and ERP systems. Swiss clients include Mövenpick, Swiss Medical Networks and the Holy Cow Group. The Zurich office will formally open in September 2017. It will service all key hospitality categories from independent establishments to multi-site operations.
This equity raising will enable iKentoo to accelerate its growth. According to Serge Sozonoff, co-founder and joint CEO, “Client satisfaction with our products and service is paramount. The additional funds will enable us to meet the continued strong demand for our products, fuel our technical and product innovation and provide even higher service levels to our clients”.