Every month we are presenting one of the greatest innovators in Swiss fintech as our SFS startup of the month! Learn more about the young and vibrant fintech industry of Switzerland and get to know better those who are the backbone of innovation!
As our very first SFS startup of the month, we are happy to present Qumram AG
Mathias Wegmüller , CEO (linkedin)
Simon Scheurer, CTO (linkedin)
Founded when and where: 2011 in Zurich
Qumram marries needs of marketing with requirements of compliance with its fully compliant recording, replay & retention of all digital interactions (web, social and mobile). Qumram captures and replays every keystroke, mouse movement and button click.
What we do (the full story):
Qumram solves the top two challenges facing financial services institutions today: how to embrace digital transformation, while mitigating risk and ensuring compliance. Qumram is the leading provider of fully compliant, multi-channel recording, e-discovery and user experience intelligence that empowers your digital business. We provide a complete, transparent digital audit trail for financial services organizations, in accordance with key global regulations (SEC, FINRA, CFPA, MIFID-II and more). With Qumram, every digital interaction and transaction – web, social and mobile – is seamlessly recorded and can be replayed at any time. Critical content is automatically detected, and all user sessions are easily retrievable. We create a single source of truth recording indisputable evidence of every keystroke, button click and mouse movement. Compliance Officers, Risk Professionals and Marketing teams can re-visit any moment in time, or select any individual, and view the precise interactions that occurred, regardless of channel. Qumram satisfies the regulator, resolves disputes, aids fraud detection and customer service, and enriches customer experience to drive revenue growth.
Markets: Financial Services / DACH, UK, US
Number of employees: 26
Funding: 2.4 MCHF Angel Round January 2016
- Top 100 Global FinTech 2015
- Top 10 Global FinTech Emerging Star 2015 (KPMG/H2 Ventures)
- Top 100 European FinTech 2016
- Top Risk, Intel & Security FinTech 2016 (public vote)
- Next Bank USA 2016, 3rd place and best European FinTech
- Swiss FinTech Award 2016 runner-up
Why Switzerland is a great place for fintech entrepreneurs like us:
- Swiss values do as well help Swiss Fintech companies: Trustful, Honest, Hardworking, Safe & Innovative
- Excellent educated talents, risk appetite is increasing
- Established Fintech companies such as, Swisscom, Avaloq, Crealogix, Appway or as well AdNovum, Ergon, Netcetera, ti&m, additiv and many more support Start-ups like Qumram and they will further influence and stabilize the ecosystem
Follow Qumram on Twitter!
Leave A Comment